Belize’s number one priority is establishing enhanced health and safety measures to protect you and ensure that you’ll enjoy your vacation. The following are some guidelines to help prepare you for your trip and what you can expect when you arrive in Belize.
BEFORE TRAVEL TO BELIZE:
- Download the “Belize Health App” and complete the information 72 hours before your flight.
- Take a COVID PCR test within 72 hours of travel to Belize.
- Follow all protocols of airlines and airports in the originating city.
- A mask is required by law throughout your travel within Belize & common areas of the resort.
UPON ARRIVAL AT AIRPORT:
- Disembark plane & proceed to Health Screening.
- Sanitize shoes and pass thermal imaging cameras. Temperature must be less than 100 F to proceed.
- Verify Information on Belize Health App.
- Verify certified COVID-19 PCR Test results.
- Once negative, proceed to Immigration & Customs.
- Once positive, guests will be placed in quarantine at their expense.
UPON ARRIVAL AT RESORT:
- Guests will be provided with hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Download The Belize Collection App to check-in on your Mobile Device
- Maintain 6 ft. apart. as per markers at the lobby/ check-in area.
- Masks are to be worn in all common areas at the resort.
- Guests will be required to stay on property unless they’re accompanied by a gold standard tour operator.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the resort.
- Masks are to be worn in all common areas.
- Rooms will be cleaned upon request
- Outdoor or in room dining is encouraged and will be provided.
- Our staff will ensure that all common areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- Guests with symptoms will be tested by the Ministry of Health, be placed in quarantine & depart upon clearance by the Ministry of Health.
Committed to Your Safety
To ensure the health and safety of guests and staff members, The Belize Collection has reviewed and enhanced its cleanliness and safety protocols. The following are some steps we’re taking to make our properties safer for everyone.
- Lobby furniture, restaurant furniture, and lounge chairs are spaced to a minimum of 6 ft.
- Multiple pools, as well as private plunge pools, are available to avoid overcrowding
- Expanded spacious outdoor seating areas
- Digital check-ins and express in-room checkouts
- Gloves and Masks have been added to resort staff uniforms and are available for guests
- Common areas, amenities, vehicles, and tour equipment are disinfected daily or after each use
- An extended window between checkouts and arrivals to ensure a deep clean after every stay
- Disinfecting wipes have been placed in all rooms and bathrooms
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property
The Belize Collection App
- Electronic check-in forms
- Digital menus
- Digital tour brochures
- Digital newsletters