Reef fishing is the most popular fishing trip with our guests. Most of the fishing in Belize is done inside the reef, along the mangrove channels and within the Cayes.
The Belize coastline offers the ideal ecosystem for a wide variety of marine life. Once out near the reef, you will be able to watch your guide catching bait sardines using a traditional cast net. Snappers, Barracudas, Jacks and Groupers are some of the more common catches on a day trip. Spin casting and trolling are the most common techniques used by local fishing guides.
Please contact us for more information
Request for Tour must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
Minimum: 4 Persons
Lunch Not Included
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Long Pants
- NO Jewelry
- Power Bars/Snack Bars
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for the Physically Challenged
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
This tour is by request only and subject to availability.
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated.
An additional 22.5% will be applied for General Sales Tax and Resort Fee.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Vacations starting from just $119.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at +1(844) 516-9404 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.