Spectacular crystal formations loom above this cave, and Ancient Mayan ceremonial centers are hidden inside the chambers as you explore this mist-shrouded kingdom.
At the end of the day, you will return by either jumping off each waterfall into the pools or you can be lowered down on a belay. A three kilometer hike through the forest to where a driver will be waiting to bring you back to the lodge, culminates the experience.
Minimum: 4 Persons • Days Offered: Upon Request **
Departs: 8:15 am • Returns: 2:30 pm***
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Long Pants
- Change of Clothes
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- NO Jewelry
- Sneakers/Walking Shoes
- Water Shoes
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- DO NOT bring Jewelry
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for the Physically Challenged
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who cannot Swim
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Book Now & Save up to 50% OFF!
Vacations starting from just $149.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at (888) 822-2448 or email us at [email protected]
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.