This adventure begins with a drive up scenic Hummingbird Highway to Blue Hole National Park, where you will enjoy gentle waters in the company of your guide, who will explain cave formations, Belizean geology and Mayan culture along the way.
Minimum: 2 Persons • Days Offered: Tue , Thu , Sat , Sun **
Departs: 8:15 am • Returns: 12:00 noon***
Lunch Not Included
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Change of Clothes
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- NO Jewelry
- Water Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- DO NOT bring Jewelry
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Book Now & Save up to 44% OFF!
Vacations starting from just $149.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at (844) 516-9404 or email us at [email protected]
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.